Hello and thank you for your interest. My wife and I own a dental office in NJ and we are in the process of expansion. We have a floor plan which is pretty close to what the final product will look like, but we need someone to help us visualize a few design options for us. Ideally, the applicant would be a commercial interior designer or an architect with a design background. Here's what we need:
– Interior designer or architect with a design background.
– Well-versed in commercial interior design (or residential at least)
– Experience rendering in Revit/Autodesk/CAD
– Experience designing dental/medical offices is a HUGE plus!
Here's what we will provide you:
– A floor plan that's pretty close to the final plans which will be tweaked by an architect.
– A video tour of the space including the function of each room
– A 3D tour of the space
– Interior design drawings for 5 rooms (one or two of the rooms may
– 3D renderings for 5 rooms
* This may be done in a separate contract, but once we decide on a design we could use some suggestions regarding decorating the space.
Timeline: (Roughly 2 weeks to 1 month)
-Demolition is scheduled for Monday. After that, our contractor and architect will confirm our layout and start working on the drawings which will take about 2 weeks.
-Town will take about two weeks to approve.
– After that, construction will begin. We'd like to have these renderings in hand ASAP as it will help us confirm the design of the space when we meet with our contractor.
Posted On: August 09, 2023 01:14 UTC
Category: 3D Modeling & Rendering
Skills:Interior Design, 3D Rendering, Commercial Design, Autodesk AutoCAD, Architectural Design
Country: United States
click to apply
Posted on Upwork.com