I'm looking for a experienced draftsman who can create drawings of mechanical parts for manufacturing. I've shared an example of a part & assembly.
You should have a basic knowledge about how pieces are manufactured (machining mainly) and about G&DT.
These drawings MUST be natively created in CREO 7. Please, don't apply for this job if you are new to CREO.
You'll be given a mechanical assembly and your tasks will be:
a) Create all parts drawings
b) Create all assembly and subassembly drawings
c) Export all drawings to pdf
The initial way of working will be:
1. I'll share with you an assembly in Creo format. I'll explain to you what it is, and how it's built, so you can understand the kind of drawings required.
2. You'll create the 2D drawings, and export pdfs to a shared folder
3. I'll review and make comments on those pdfs
4. You update the drawings with the comments
5. Once wverything is OK, you'll have to upload all the Creo native files to the shared folder AND the latest version of drawings in pdf
I'll give you all the formats, templates and configuration needed for CREO, so you can work directly in the same way we do.
We are in need of this kind of support frequently. I'm searching for someone who can be quite independent and on which we can usually rely on different projects.