Final deliverable must be in fully functional native AutoCad and PDF file formats.
• Expert AutoCad experience and capabilities
• Rectangular Warehouse conceptual sizing estimate for 2-3 different ceiling heights – initial estimates are 120,000-140,000 square feet. Sizing should be determined through evaluation of stocking/inventory profiles, sku dimensions/cube on on-hand quantities, growth estimates for 5 year design horizon, conceptual racking configuration, etc. Facility to have racked space, 6k sf office and white/unracked space for staging, dock area, etc. Baseline data will be provided
• Produce racking design (combination of single deep and double-deep pallet select racking) and aisle width requirements. Factor in a few scenario options for common column spacing and clear heights as the design is conceptual and not based on an existing building.
• Establish estimated number of pieces and type of lift/material equipment based on estimated volume and demand information to be provided to contractor. Provide the methodology on how such calculations are made.
• Provide details regarding specific data/information requirements to support sizing and racking design. Also requires the ability to adjust requirements based on availability of data to be provided to contractor.
• Provide conceptual racking plan for all scenarios of varying clear height and column spacing
• Produce high-quality work leveraging design engineering leading practices within time-sensitive parameters.
• Contractor must provide these details in the proposal: Approach, Comprehensive project plan and Timeline for project execution required as part of bid.
• Contractor must provide samples of prior work (pdf is preferred) and example industry nature of clients.
Posted On: May 16, 2022 18:26 UTC
Category: 3D Modeling & Rendering
Skills:Architecture, Engineering & Architecture, Supply Chain & Logistics, Transportation & Warehousing, 3D Rendering, Autodesk AutoCAD, BIM Takeoff, Industrial Design
Country: United States
click to apply
Posted on Upwork.com