Note: FIRST watch the attached video screencast, where I read this job post to you, and give you extra info: https://www.loom.com/share/6610704780634f858b81c82016223d89
Looking for an experienced Keyshot Renderer to render product images for ecommerce, from existing 3D models.
You should be a master of Keyshot, setting up scenes, applying decals, rendering images of multiple variants and angles of products for ecommerce sales page use.
Our History: We've been in business for 8 years, making and selling cycling products online. We have customers in 79+ countries.
Project Description: We’ve got a series of new product releases, and have created the 3D models for the products. Our CAD engineer has made some initial Keyshot renders, but he’s new to key shot and we want him to just focus on creating the CAD models. We want you to setup key shot (we already have some scenes setup, that you can start with), and render a defined list of images that we will use for our Ecommerce sales pages.
Our Greater Mission:
5. Launch a new product line of Unbreakable Carbon Fiber Graphene Mountain Bike Wheels in 2019 (These are the wheels used on Mission #4 E-Bike)
4. Launch a Smart Electric Mountain Bike with Motorcycle Lights in 2019
3. Create a new category of highway speed legal electric bicycle motorcycles (Homologation) by 2021
2. Motorbikes on Mars (Create an Automated Factory) by 2044
1. Advance Sustainable Transportation To Explore Earth, Space, and The Singularity.
This Job is to Render the images to accelerate our ability to pre-sell the new products and help accomplish mission #5. If you are successful you will help us to render the images for Missions #4~#1
Importance Of This Project:
1. You will create the images that will allow us to pre-sell these products, and fund the production inventory of the new products.
2. Our CAD engineer is great at engineering new products, but he’s new to key shot and it’s a bit hard for him. We want to free him up so he can be engineering new products.
3. Ecommerce is our only sales channel, and great images (renders), are the most important part of this. Our customers worldwide will be dreaming about their more awesome life with the products shown in your renders. We want them to get really excited about how clear and awesome the products looks.
Complete 3D models of products
Vector images of Decals to be applied onto the products (You will need to apply the decals onto the model)
List of Images to render, with example images.
Images for use in ecommerce
360 Spin videos
Team you’ll be working with:
Project Manager (asia)
CAD Engineer (western europe)
Ecommerce developer (eastern europe)
Compensation: Hourly for the sake of simplicity, but we will create a time and cost budgets for each major task.
Drives James Crazy
1. When no progress is made, not being updated that there is 'no progress'. I don't want to have to guess.
2. Not being asked for help
3. Having to repeat things many times, when once was enough. I am very happy to re-explain things that aren't understood.
4. Being late for scheduled meetings.
Working Terms / Timeline:
1. Communication via chat/video call in ICT time zone.
2. Project Starts Immediately
3. Our goal is to work with you longterm (year 2044+), if we're a good fit.
Supporting Images / Videos:
1. Our website
2. Where we are at with the current wheel render
3. Next project, ebike.
4. Founder, James
Posted On: August 16, 2019 10:04 UTC
Category: Engineering & Architecture > 3D Modeling & CAD
Skills: 3D Rendering, KeyShot, Photorealistic Rendering, Product Rendering
Country: United States
click to apply
Posted on Upwork.com