The role will be working as an extension to the lighting design team in the UK to help with the below key tasks:
– Creating Concept Presentations using a Pinterest Board already created
– Creating CAD Lighting Layouts in line with lighting plans created in the UK as a glow plan / sketch – including circuiting up.
– Creating detailed lighting schedules using templates we have set up – with lighting products all reference – so in essence data entry.
– Creating client quotes from the lighting schedule (hiding certain columns and printing to PDF etc)
– Creating a detailed drawing pack – again from a premade mix of drawings. So again its just following instructions and coding about which details to include in the project pack etc.
– Confirming finishes of lighting products with clients directly where there are choices and updating the schedule accordingly.
– Creating setting out dimensions on the CAD layouts (again off a set of rules which are pre-created for the different products being used – so its simply cross referencing and then doing the setting out in CAD).
Is this role a good fit for you?
p.s have a look at the attachment to see one of our latest concept designs.
Hourly Range: $3.00-$10.00
Posted On: January 26, 2024 08:16 UTC
Skills:CAD, Adobe Photoshop, Interior Design, Residential Design, Lighting Design
Skills: CAD, Adobe Photoshop, Interior Design, Residential Design, Lighting Design
Country: United Kingdom
click to apply