– Deliver a .MA (Maya) or .FBX file.
– Looking for a fun-stylized simple 3D character model.
– Create something original and interesting to animate.
– Model should not be too high poly. Light enough to be animated for learning animation.
– FULL BODY. NO FACE NEEDED.
– You can have separate mesh pieces for body parts as in the example images.
– Must have fingers. Don't model toes. You can have 1 large mesh to look like a toe. (see image examples)
– No creatures. Must be human. Can look between a 18-30 year old person.
Posted On: August 16, 2019 10:04 UTC
Category: Engineering & Architecture > 3D Modeling & CAD
Skills: Autodesk Maya, Pixologic Zbrush
Country: United States
click to apply
Posted on Upwork.com