We are looking for a Revit Fabrication Specialist who could join our team.
Job Title: Revit Fabrication Specialist
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Creation and administration of an Autodesk Fabrication database (.ITMs)
– Must be able to create .ITMs as per the manufacturer catalog.
– Must be able to create rule-based connectors for pipework.
– Demonstrated and recent direct experience with the process, workflow, and use of Autodesk Fabrication (CADmep/CAMduct) and
– Autodesk Revit MEP or other associated trade-specific CAD-based program.
– Extensive experience in mechanical and plumbing systems fabrication, or construction.
– Extensive experience with Fabrication CADmep and Revit software for creating ITM files.
– Excellent organizational and coordination skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
We require you to submit the following:
1. Submit an ITM File or share your portfolio.
2. We will give you a pre-employment tests to see if your skills match the requirements. Please see link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12308kfqtgvEIqabmRlSr67lor-QDRQd_/view?usp=sharing
Please attach your files together with your resume. Thank you.