I’ll give you 5 photos of different land, your challenge is to virtually clear some of the land and virtually build different objects on that "cleared" land, things like
– a cabin
– an RV parked on a concrete landing pad next to a picnic table on a concrete landing pad
– a tent with people sitting around a campfire
– hunters near their pickup trucks cleaning their rifles
– a tiny house
– something whimsical like maybe a small Ferris Wheel or a family on a couch watching a huge TV that’s playing a movie about a city
– i’ll have to give you the acreage so that you can figure out the correct scale. This is not engineering grade, but I want the virtual objects to be the right size for the acreage
If we end up working together, and if this turns out to increase the success of my undeveloped land sales, the plusses to you include:
– you can re-use the same virtual objects over and over for future projects
Below is the URL to some sample photos of actual undeveloped land that is for sale taken by one of my associates.
I’ve also attached a few example photos.
In advance, please see if you can make this work, and please always include the aerial drone photo when creating virtual structures.
Posted On: February 01, 2024 21:25 UTC
Category: 3D Modeling & Rendering
Skills:Adobe Photoshop, 3D Modeling, Architectural Rendering
Skills: Adobe Photoshop, 3D Modeling, Architectural Rendering
Country: United States
click to apply