Hi Upwork Freelancers!
I am a CPA Accountant based in Melbourne, Australia and manage a small portfolio of bookkeeping and payroll clients. I have worked in public practice in Australia and have a lot of experience with Xero, Xero add-ons and other cloud apps.
If you would like a flexible and ongoing job and the opportunity to work with exciting clients and learn valuable skills about Xero, then this job is for you!
The job will require 4-8 hours of regular work per week with an increase in workload expected over the next 12 months as I onboard more clients. This job will sometimes include one-off tasks that will need to be completed within a short time frame – so I need someone who can be flexible with their time.
Your role will include (but is not limited to):
– Bookkeeping and reconciliation in Xero
– Payroll processing
– BAS preparation
– Financial reporting
– Organising support emails
– Communicating on Slack
– Accessing recorded video lessons/tutorials to help you with your job
The skills you will bring:
– Xero certified
– Excellent communication skills
– Extremely good attention to detail
– Experience using Xero and other Xero add-ons (e.g. Receipt Bank)
– Experience using Google Docs
– Experience using Slack
– Ability to respond very quickly to messages and prioritise tasks
You must be available during weekdays and be online on Slack during Australian working hours (these hours are negotiable – it just important that I know exactly when I expect you to be online). I also expect a maximum turnaround for all tasks of 24 hours or less.
If you are looking for an ongoing opportunity that will challenge you and provide you with great learning opportunities, then apply now!