1. Answering calls from new and existing clients (need strong internet connection and headset)
2. Good communication- active listening skills and conversational skills are essential.
3. Email professionally with attorneys and management, and potential clients.
4. Data Entry into CRM systems (CLIO Manage/CLIO Grow)
5. No manual time entry permitted. Only Upwork time tracked.
We are an employment discrimination law firm, representing employees who have experienced workplace discrimination. We need someone who will be able to actively listen to understand the context, ask the right questions to elicit more information, someone willing to learn the basics of employment law, and interested in helping people going through the challenges of their workplace environments.
We are looking for caring and compassionate people who do not judge anyone for who they are and what they believe in. Someone who believes in social justice, equality, and equity as part of their principles and value system.
Virtual Assistance to the Office Manager and Firm Owner/Attorneys to support calendar and activities on a day to day basis.
Support of Marketing objectives and business development efforts will be needed. Access to high-speed internet for Dialpad usage is necessary and a headset.
Hourly Range: $10.00-$20.00
Posted On: February 10, 2024 23:43 UTC
Category: General Virtual Assistance
Skills:Phone Communication, Scheduling, Providing Information to Callers
Skills: Phone Communication, Scheduling, Providing Information to Callers
Country: United States
click to apply