If you have web or software project management experience then we would like to hear from you.
In order to be successful at this position, you need to have great technical aptitude, excellent English writing/verbal and comprehension, organizational and time management skills, attention to detail and work ethic.
You will work directly with our Director of IT to clarify objectives and prioritize your periodical tasks.
Familiarity with the following is a plus-
• Outstanding User Story Experience
• Figma or other wireframe experience essential
• CRM software experience essential
• Task/Project Management essential
Roles & Responsibilities
• Take daily notes of work done and progress via text, email or voice, and update project and planning.
• Manage web development projects by updating the team on direction and progress of ongoing projects, and being a conduit between external project stakeholders and the team.
• Overcome project blocks by fully understanding the purpose of the application
• Quality Assurance
• Manage our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, updating client records and ensuring that it provides valuable and up-to-date information to other teams within the company.
From 7am BST
How To Apply
• On the first line of your cover letter, paste “I’ll Like To Work For You”
• Include a link with results of a Speedtest.net test from your computer
• Reply with your experience with the tasks and software outlined above
• Provide a clear list of your professional experience, either online and offline
Posted On: February 10, 2024 11:48 UTC
Category: Development & IT Project Management
Skills:Administrative Support, Project Management, Virtual Assistance, Communications
Skills: Administrative Support, Project Management, Virtual Assistance, Communications
Country: United Kingdom
click to apply