We are a small but steadily growing company founded in 2014 that creates training courses for many well-known organizations from nonprofits to corporations.
To help the company continue to grow, we need an e-learning developer capable of leading our team of graphic designers and editorial assistants to turn scripts into online training modules, videos, and PowerPoints / booklets.
This is a 100% virtual, steady part-time role with the potential to grow into a full-time position.
Prior experience in the learning industry is extremely helpful, but not absolutely necessary. The company’s processes and style guidelines are well documented, and training will be provided.
– Review scripts created by our writers / instructional designers and provide guidance to graphic designers and editorial assistance for creating visual elements / hunting for stock photos
– Use web-based e-learning authoring tools to bild interactive content (prior experience not required, if you can build a Wix site you can do this)
– Light video and audio editing
– Communicate with clients to coordinate deliveries and get additional source materials (e.g. photos) as needed
– Proofreading and quality assurance (QA) testing
Monitoring progress vs. budget (have a system and dashboards set up to help with this)
You will be working closely with our senior team members, as well as day players, and must be open to learning company’s standards and style guidelines.
The ratio of directing others versus doing hands-on work, yourself, will vary based on the team’s workload.
Hourly Range: $15.00-$35.00
Posted On: January 19, 2024 16:08 UTC
Category: Digital Project Management
Skills:Digital Project Management, Communications, English, Proofreading, Design Concept
Skills: Digital Project Management, Communications, English, Proofreading, Design Concept
Country: United States
click to apply