Do not apply if:
1. You are not fluent in English
2. Uncomfortable working up to 50 hours/week
3. Uncomfortable with honest and direct criticism
4. Are not organized
1. You want to operate in an idea meritocracy where the best ideas win out, and where responsibilities are given consistent with people’s abilities (versus based on other considerations such as tenure).
2. Open-minded, loves criticism, and not afraid to question things and contribute ideas
4. Analytical, highly logical, and structured
5. Think in terms of systems and naturally look for ways to solve problems through the evolution of those systems
6. Insist on seeing your projects through from start to finish
7. Aren’t a punch-the-clock worker
8. Fluent in English (required)
9. Don't mind working long hours (over 40 hours)
10. Fast Learner, able to adapt quickly
We are looking for creative, intelligent, and ambitious people to join our team. We are an entertainment data company, and looking to hire full-time workers to join our team. We are a fast growing company that really values each team member, and we are all working towards the same goals and vision.
For this position, we are looking for someone who is very organized, and can help us to create and manage processes. If you have experience in organizing and managing projects with Trello, that is a huge plus. Our organization of processes and systems is a bit of a mess, and looking for someone creative to come in and helped organize things. In addition to helping to manage our processes, you will be doing a lot of research, helping to manage social media accounts, and anything else that is needed.
We start every one off on a 3 month trial to see if they would be a good fit for the team. If we feel you would be a good fit after the 3 months, then we will officially bring you on. You will be provided with all of the benefits that we offer.
******Please answer interview questions that are on Upwork if you are interested in the position. We will not consider applicants that did not answer the interview questions. Interview questions don't show on mobile*********
Benefits of Position:
Long Term Career position
Monthly Team Bonuses
Paid Education (We will contribute compensation to any classes that you take)
Great team, and environment.
Team Trips (once a year)