I am looking for a Virtual Assistant that is digitally savvy and understands some digital & social media basics.
READ THIS POSTING CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU RESPOND
The role will include a variety of tasks including creating presentations, research, sending email, creating landing pages and general admin tasks.
* Knowledge of Powerpoint and good design skills
* Knowdlege of Word & excel
* Knowledge or willingness to learn how to build Landing pages
* MUST have EXCELLENT English and grammar
* Must be able to follow instruction and adhere to deadlines – VITAL
* Must be able to use Canva
What will put you ahead of the pack:
* Firstly reading and responding with a custom response(not a form letter) showing you have read and clearly understand the requirements
* ability to follow directions in this post (Tip; if you cannot follow the request in this email, you will not make a good VA for me and won't even be considered)
Also would be important to have the following skills:
Wordpress backend (updating websites)
Creating Fact sheets & ebooks
Ability to manage my email to email clients
Mailchimp – creating templates and setting up automation
A knowledge of digital marketing is highly regarded
YOU MUST ACKNOWLEDGE EXPERIENCE IN THE ABOVE AREAS IN YOUR APPLICATION. IF YOU DO NOT, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AT ALL.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS VITAL IN THIS ROLE!!
Please ONLY apply if you have the above skills.
YOU MUST INCLUDE examples of Powerpoint presentations you have done AS WELL AS proof of understanding of the other digital platforms mentioned. I need someone that can understand quickly and implement autonomously. I have a very fast paced role and need someone that can join my team as needed to help me with important admin & marketing tasks.
thanks and hope to find the perfect fit so please be honest and open in your application
Posted On: April 16, 2019 07:35 UTC
Category: Admin Support > Personal / Virtual Assistant
Skills: Communication, Data Entry, Email Communication, Light Project Management, Personal
click to applyPosted on Upwork.com