“Together, we can show the world; Who you are, What you are about and Why they NEED to follow your journey.” – Nico McKenzie, The Travelling Mooseys
The Travelling Mooseys focuses on significantly elevating companies, organizations and people’s awareness, growth and engagement on social media. Our aim is to explode their personality and needs onto the social world, resulting in their accounts being highly authentic, personable and amazing. This is where you come in!
Looking for an exceptional Social Media Manager & Content Creator with a great attitude, innate desire to contribute to people and passionate about elevating our clients lives to new heights on social media.
In this position, you will be collaborating alongside Nico, The Travelling Mooseys, to create content for social media, newsletters, blog posts and appropriate pictures for distribution of content.
1. Co-create transformational content and social media systems.
2. Design and implement inspiring social media strategies with creative content/graphics that tell visually compelling stories to achieve marketing targets and client needs.
3. Achieve fantastic social media engagement and growth results.
4. Help our clients’ target audience feel inspired and improve their lives and improve the lives of others.
5. Deliver premium service to clients.
– Implement and manage content strategy
– Create and schedule Social Media Content and Calendar
– Research types of content that are most engaging to our audience and collaborate with Nico on choosing content that is most important to create
– Organize content in Google Drive & Basecamp
Identify and create relationships with social media audiences, influencers and promotional partners
– Organize and implement guest posting and vlogging on clients’ social media pages/websites
– Recreate each piece of content for reuse on social media platforms
– 1-2 calls to brainstorm and create content
– Memes/quotes per week (number depends on the clients’ needs)
– Photos/Videos with captions
– Participate in Twitter chats, social media engagement groups/pods, and interaction through liking, commenting, tweeting and replying
– Support clients’ requirements with newsletters with 1-2 pieces of original content and 1-3 pieces of relevant content from outside sources: articles, quotes, videos, etc.
– Identify and implement the best ways to promote content and grow audience
– Social media sharing best practice
– Social media growth & engagement strategies
– Social media content strategies
– Participate in weekly meetings with clients
– Education and 2+ years work experience in Content Creation, Social Media Management and Design
– Social media specialist certification a plus
– Knowledge of graphics, layout balance, and color harmony
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
– Strong working knowledge of Google Apps and Microsoft Office
– Strong knowledge of all social media trends
– Knowledge of SEO best practices, user engagement and content optimization
I’m excited to meet you. We will be expanding and creating together closely in collaboration. It’s going to be a lot of fun.
To apply please submit resume and application letter.
Posted On: June 04, 2018 01:55 UTC
Category: Sales & Marketing > SMM – Social Media Marketing
Skills: Article Writing, Blog Writing, Content Writing, Facebook Marketing, Instagram Marketing, Internet Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), SEO Keyword Research, Social Media Management, Social Media Marketing, Twitter Marketing, Web Design, WordPress, YouTube Marketing
Country: United States
click to applyPosted on Upwork.com