This role will involve:
• Management of Content Production: Overseeing a team of video editors and graphic designers, ensuring clear communication of tasks and deadlines to meet project-specific marketing goals.
• Social Media Marketing and Management: Posting on a schedule and utilizing insights.
• Budget and Schedule Management: Managing the allocated marketing budget to avoid overspending while ensuring the publication of quality content.
• Regular Reporting: Providing monthly status reports to leadership, highlighting progress, insights, and areas for improvement.
• A portfolio or case studies showcasing successful conversion-driven campaigns.
• Good Creative Judgment: Ability to discern effective content, from thumbnail selection to Instagram clip choices, with a keen eye for what resonates with our audience.
• Organizational skills: We sometimes post 3-5 times / day across both brands and their multiple platforms. Each content has its own production cycle that needs to be tracked. Each project has its own marketing budget that is broken into each piece of content. This person needs to be able to not let any part of this fall through the cracks.
• Team Management Skills: Lead and motivate our creative team, ensuring clarity of expectations and delivery of high-quality content on time and within budget. The ability to adapt leadership style for inspiring and harmonizing team dynamics is crucial.
• Learner Mindset: Aligning with our value of continuous learning, we value the ability to adapt and grow more than mere experience.
• OPTIONAL: Copywriting Skills: Beneficial, but not required.
$8-$12 per hour for 5 hours a week initially with Partner Dance Coach, with potential for increased hours and expansion into The Omni Movement (second organization) based on demand and performance.
We expect our chosen candidate to maintain a steady flow of communication, keeping us informed of progress to ensure consistent alignment with our strategic targets.
1. Initial interview with our Marketing Lead.
2. Paid test task ($10/hr with a 4-hour cap) to further assess your skills.
3. Final interview with our Executive Director.
If you’re driven to create an impact and help drive our brands forward through effective social media marketing, we invite you to send a cover letter along with a link to, or attachments of, your portfolio or examples of results related to social media marketing.
Hourly Range: $8.00-$12.00
Posted On: January 26, 2024 02:43 UTC
Category: Social Media Marketing
Skills:Instagram, Facebook, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management, Marketing Strategy
Skills: Instagram, Facebook, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management, Marketing Strategy
Country: United States
click to apply