Develop a simple web site to house educational videos aimed at teachers and teaching aids. Videos are from a Boulder Colorado-based research team who has developed new methods of teaching math concepts to learning-disabled middle schoolers.
There are approx 40 videos – already edited + encoded in Final Cut Studio 2 – categorized into four topics: Whole Numbers, Rational Numbers, etc.
1) Home Page
2) 3-4 Section Home Pages (whole numbers, rational numbers, etc) which display 8-10 videos in grid-like format
3) Templated page for each specific video, with unique title & intro copy for each
4) Related Resources / social media links (may be a standalone page or via global footer navigation
5) About Us page
Desired Functionality –
– Password protected – interested parties must request a simple code via email to access site. Not an authenticated experience, just a password protected entrance.
– Search functionality
– Video meta tagging
– Allow user comments on individual video pages
– “cue next video” feature
– Some downloadable PDF’ links accompany select videos
Domain has been registered
Copy will be provided for all pages (home, about us, section & individual video pages)
Logo and color scheme will be provided. There is some creativity to this project 🙂
This research project has been completed and no new content will be published. There will be no need for ongoing updates.