Need a Django and ReactJS expert for an ongoing project – Upwork


We already have an existing dating application built in Django, and we need to add new features/change existing architecture of the application. Need a strong Django developer with extensive ReactJS development experience. If shortlisted, you would be required to demo and give a walkthrough of the most complex Django/ReactJS app you have built.

PS: About 60% of the app is built, you need to finish the remaining 40%. It is an estimated 120hrs of work. If chosen, you will have 2 weeks to finish the project. Its a hard deadline, and if its not something you can comply with, don't bother applying. Please type "I accept the deadline" at the beginning of your application so I know you read the description properly.

Budget: $2,000

Posted On: June 03, 2018 21:27 UTC
Category: Web, Mobile & Software Dev > Web Development

Skills: Django, Frontend Development
Country: United States
click to applyPosted on Upwork.com