We want to rebuild our current jobboard: http://bit.ly/2xCvTbX
Problem: Current website has too many functions and features and we want to reduce functionality with 90% to only the most important features.
What we want for the new jobboard application:
– can search jobs based on GEO, keywords, and some categories
– can add, change and delete a job alert. Job Alert sent jobs by email based on matching criteria which are the same as the criteria in job search option
– Can click on jobs which will redirect them to external website from advertiser. We need to measure clicks in backend for stats to employers. Compare it with jobs on Indeed
– Can add, edit and delete jobs
– Can view how often job seekers clicked on there jobs
– Can scrape jobs from other websites. We want to scrape jobs from other websites and have the option as an admin to scrape jobs from different websites to our jobboard.
– Can restrict companies how many jobs they can manage with there account.
We are open for every programming languages if it is good for speed and scalability
–> Most important for this job = ultra fast (speed) + scalability
—> Application will be add on a subdomain which is seperate from frontend part. We only need the application and no frontend design.