We want to rebuild our current jobboard: http://bit.ly/2xCvTbX
Problem: Current website has too many functions and features. We want to reduce functionality with 90% to only the most important features and we want to switch to Node.js
What we want for the new jobboard application:
– can search jobs based on keywords, country, language and language
– can add, change and delete a job alert. Job Alert sent jobs by email based on matching criteria which are the same as the criteria in job search option
– Can click on jobs which will redirect them to external website from advertiser. We need to measure clicks in backend for stats to employers.
– Can add, edit and delete jobs
– Can view how often job seekers clicked on there jobs
– Can restrict companies how many jobs they can manage with there account.
For design you can use current design or something similar. Be aware that the new jobboard need to be ultra fast en we don't want a resume database anymore.
So basically our current website but with less functionality, ultra fast and build in Node.js